Writing About Music
Everything you need to know about the Concepts of Music
This course is here to help you deepen your understanding of the Concepts of Music and how they are used in a piece of music.
This course is for you if you:
- Are studying the Concepts of Music
- Are completing your HSC in Music
- Are wanting to improve your understanding of the Concepts of Music
- Are wanting to improve your Aural Exam skills
- Are wanting to achieve and be the best you can be
- Want to learn at your own pace
- Want to learn at the times that suit you
teacher - Julia. She is an experienced Music teacher who has been teaching
since 2001. Let her help you find success in the Music Aural exam as she guides
you through each of the Concepts of Music with videos, music samples and plenty
of written examples to show you along the way.
She will guide your through her unique writing about music framework - M.U.S.I.C.
M.U.S.I.C. stands for
- Main musical idea
- Understanding of the main idea
- Specific Samples
- In depth Information
- Connect to Concept or Question
Frequently Asked Questions
What do you get included in the course?
- Videos for each of the Concepts of Music explaining everything you need to know - 100 videos in total!
- Aural Question Cards - these Cards will help you to focus your Aural responses with relevant information- valued at $7.50
- Printable Booklets for each of the Concepts of Music - valued at $60
PLUS you also get these BONUSES!
- Concepts of Music Mind Maps - an exclusive printable download
- Concepts of Music Term Cards - use for studying and playing games to help you learn valued at $20
- Study Aid pages - use to help you study and learn valued at $5.00
The printable downloads alone are worth the price of the course!!!